UV Air Sanitizers
A home is a busy place, and everything from bacteria to pollen to microbes are vying to move in, rent free. Your HVAC systems are the first line of defense against these intruders, and few products send them packing as quickly as UV air sanitizers. Best used in conjunction with a well-maintained and filtered HVAC system, a UV air sanitizer adds an extra layer of defense inside the home, "zapping" offending particles with special light that kills harmful pollutants before they can do damage.
UV air sanitizers:
- Are mounted or installed in a home or building's interior, independent of the HVAC system.
- Use UV, or ultraviolet, light bulbs to damage the DNA of harmful particles like mold spores.
- Have been scientifically measured and proven to have a positive impact on indoor air quality.
- Are an excellent way to support and extend the air quality benefits of your HVAC system.
- Are completely safe and easy to install in your home or business.
If you're considering UV air filtration for your home, it helps to know a few key measurements, such as the total square footage of the area you're considering, and where your HVAC air intakes are located. HSE Home Comfort is happy to provide guidance and make UV air filter product suggestions to make your search even easier.
If you're ready to safeguard the air quality of your home with the power of scientifically proven UV-C light filtration, contact our team today to get started. It's time to breathe easier, and enjoy healthier air in your home, apartment, or office!
3 WAYS TO GET A QUOTE
We understand that our clients want options. Some are still looking for a face-to- face when deciding who to trust to make their home as comfortable as possible. Some even want a friendly voice over the phone without the need to have someone in their home. Others need convenience and simply want a quote via email after providing a few details. For all of our potential customers, we have you covered: